$10 Golf Rangefinder from Amazon!
Hey everyone, so I stumbled upon the Worlds Cheapest Rangefinder on Amazon for just 10 dollars last week and thought it was too good to be true. So I had to go ahead and buy one – I bought it with my own cash – no freebies or paid plugs here, just the real deal from me to you.
I’ve tested loads of budget rangefinders, on this site, and on my YouTube Channel before, and let me tell you, you don’t have to throw stacks of cash at golf tech to get something decent. And this one from Visiocrest, it might just be the Worlds cheapest rangefinder out there.
Lets’s get into it!
Worlds Cheapest Rangefinder: The Details
Alright, before we dive in, let’s talk about what this little gadget has got going on. Out of the box, I was actually really impressed with the Visiocrest Laser Rangefinder. It doesn’t feel like one of those cheap, plastic laser rangefinders – it’s got a nice weight to it, lighter than some of the fancier models I’ve tried, but the texture has a good grip to it, great for keeping a grip when it’s raining or you’re just sweaty thinking about 4 putting the next green again!
It’s battery-powered, which I personally prefer because it keeps things simple. Only two buttons to worry about: one to turn it on and scan, and another to switch modes. Speaking of modes, it’s got a few cool features like switching between yards and meters, a scan mode (originally for hunting, but hey, it works on the golf course too), and even a flagpole lock. Yeah, you heard that right – a $10 rangefinder that can lock onto the flag. Plus, it throws in elevation calculations on the display. No slope function, but it still lets you see the incline or decline to your target, which is pretty good.
It even has a fog mode, this would be perfect if you’re playing in poor conditions or if you like getting onto the course whatever the weather.
Visiocrest Features: Quick List
- Feels Premium: Good weight, nice grip texture.
- Simple Use: Just two buttons, easy-peasy.
- Versatile: Yards or meters, scan mode, flagpole lock.
- Elevation Insights: Shows you the ups and downs without the slope tech.
Hitting the Green
Took it out to my local range to see how it stacks up, comparing it to a $100 rangefinder. At 150 yards, this $10 wonder gave me a reading of 151 – not too shabby. The $99 one? 149.5.
So they were pretty much neck and neck, which is kind of amazing at this price point!
If you’re reading this then you might be watching your wallet but still want to step up your golf game, well this rangefinder is a solid choice. Sure, it might not have all the bells and whistles of a $500 gadget, but it’s accurate, and that’s what counts, right?
Wrapping It Up
I gotta say, I’m really happy to recommend this rangefinder. It’s nice to have a flag lock feature to know you’ve got the target, but overall, for 10 bucks, this is a steal.
I’ve dropped a link below if you want to check it out further: Visiocrest Rangefinder. And while you’re at it, you might find these guides handy for finding more awesome deals on budget rangefinders and snagging a gps golf watch.
So, what do you think? Would you give a $10 rangefinder a shot? Hit me up in the comments with your thoughts or any questions you’ve got.
Catch you in the next one!
Fun Golf Equipment Advice
At Fun Golf, we believe that there’s more to golf than just the equipment you use. That’s why we’ve created content that covers a range of topics related to the sport such as the Worlds Cheapest Rangefinder. Here are some of our other articles that we think you might find helpful:
- Golf Insurance: Golf can be an expensive sport, and accidents can happen. That’s why we’ve put together a guide to golf insurance, which can help protect you from unexpected costs. Check out our article on golf insurance to learn more.
- Cheap Golf Rangefinders: Rangefinders can be a valuable tool on the golf course, but they can also be expensive. We’ve researched and tested some of the best affordable rangefinders on the market, and put together a guide to help you find the right one for your needs. Check out our article on cheap golf rangefinders to learn more.
- Beginner Golf Balls: If you’re just starting out in golf, choosing the right balls can be confusing. We’ve reviewed some of the best golf balls for beginners, taking into account factors such as distance, spin, and feel. Check out our article on beginner golf balls to learn more.
- Best Golf Trolleys: Carrying your golf bag can be tiring, which is why many golfers opt for a trolley. But with so many options on the market, it can be difficult to know which one to choose. We’ve researched and tested some of the best golf trolleys, and put together a guide to help you make an informed decision. Check out our article on best golf trolleys to learn more.
By exploring these topics, you can improve your overall golfing experience and make the most out of your time on the course. And as always, we at Fun Golf are committed to providing you with accurate and helpful information to help you enjoy the sport to its fullest. Be sure to join our Fun Golf Community for tips, advice and exclusive discounts off popular golf brands.