Best 5 Budget Golf Rangefinders
Are you a golf enthusiast looking to up your game without spending a fortune? Then you’re in the right place! I’ve spent the last year testing a variety of rangefinders, and I’m excited to share my Best 5 Golf Rangefinders – All Under $200!
- Shot Scope Pro L2 Rangefinder
- Cigman Laser Rangefinder
- Peak Pulse Rangefinder
- Golf Buddy Laser Lite 2
- GS24 Rangefinder from Gogogo Sport
5. GS24 Rangefinder from Gogogo Sport
Price: Under $100 / £80
Coming in at umber 5 on the list the GS24 is not just a rangefinder; it’s a style statement. Priced attractively, it comes with a strong magnet, perfect for cart users, and fits comfortably in your hand. It boasts clear black optics and a flag lock function that vibrates on target. With a 650-yard range and 6x magnification, it’s comparable to higher-priced models.
The downside? It feels a bit cheaper and the slope switch can be tricky to use. But considering its price and the one-year warranty Gogogo offers, it’s a deal hard to pass.
Use code FUNGOLF for 5% off Gogogo purchases
4. Golf Buddy Laser Lite 2
Price: $160 / £130
Golf Buddy is a renowned name in golf, and their Laser Lite 2 rangefinder lives up to the brand’s reputation. This model is straightforward to use and impressively accurate. It features a stylish carry case, non-slip rubber for grip, and a battery that lasts up to 6 months with regular play.
Simple to operate with just two buttons, it offers features like a slope function, flag lock with pulse vibration, and an 800-yard range.
While it takes a bit of effort to toggle the slope function, its ease of use and clear LCD display make it a worthy investment.
Use our code FUNGOLF for an exclusive discount.
3. Peak Pulse Rangefinder
Price: Highly Affordable
The Peak Pulse is an excellent option for those entering the world of golf rangefinders. It stands out for its affordability without compromising on style and functionality.
Like the Golf Buddy, it’s battery-operated and has user-friendly buttons. It’s accurate, quick to deliver measurements, and features an easy-to-use slope switch, pulse vibration, 6x magnification, and a 650-yard range.
It’s a rangefinder that gives you more than what you pay for.
2. Cigman Laser Rangefinder
Price: Around $80 / £65
Cigman may be a new name in golf, but they bring their expertise in laser technology from the construction industry. This rangefinder is not just budget-friendly but also rich in features like target lock vibration, adjustable slope technology, and a 800-yard range with 6x magnification.
It’s USB-chargeable and impressively reliable on the course. It may lack the brand recognition, but it’s a hidden gem for budget-conscious golfers.
Use code P67MA5YU at checkout for a special discount on the CIGMAN Laser Rangefinder.
1. Shot Scope Pro L2 Rangefinder
Price: Under $200
The Shot Scope Pro L2 is my top pick for the best budget rangefinder. It’s an upgrade from the previous models, offering the best of technology at a lower price. Compact and with a built-in magnet, it offers a 700-yard range, 6x magnification, and an easy-to-use slope switch.
Its flag lock and pin vibrate feature enhance its usability on the course.
For those seeking top-notch technology without a hefty price tag, the Pro L2 is the go-to choice.
Use code FUNGOLF for 15% off Shot Scope Products
There you have it, my Best 5 Golf Rangefinders all under $200. Each of these models offers a blend of affordability, accuracy, and user-friendliness, catering to the needs of both seasoned golfers and beginners.
Fun Golf Equipment Advice
At Fun Golf, we believe that there’s more to golf than just the equipment you use. That’s why we’ve created content that covers a range of topics related to the sport such as the best 5 golf rangefinders under $200. Here are some of our other articles that we think you might find helpful:
- Golf Insurance: Golf can be an expensive sport, and accidents can happen. That’s why we’ve put together a guide to golf insurance, which can help protect you from unexpected costs. Check out our article on golf insurance to learn more.
- Cheap Golf Rangefinders: Rangefinders can be a valuable tool on the golf course, but they can also be expensive. We’ve researched and tested some of the best affordable rangefinders on the market, and put together a guide to help you find the right one for your needs. Check out our article on cheap golf rangefinders to learn more.
- Beginner Golf Balls: If you’re just starting out in golf, choosing the right balls can be confusing. We’ve reviewed some of the best golf balls for beginners, taking into account factors such as distance, spin, and feel. Check out our article on beginner golf balls to learn more.
- Best Golf Trolleys: Carrying your golf bag can be tiring, which is why many golfers opt for a trolley. But with so many options on the market, it can be difficult to know which one to choose. We’ve researched and tested some of the best golf trolleys, and put together a guide to help you make an informed decision. Check out our article on best golf trolleys to learn more.
By exploring these topics, you can improve your overall golfing experience and make the most out of your time on the course. And as always, we at Fun Golf are committed to providing you with accurate and helpful information to help you enjoy the sport to its fullest.